Fresh Bites Runner
- - Fresh Bites
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
Answer the room service phone in a courteous and friendly manner, take guests orders, answer menu questions and ensure quick and efficient service to all guests all the while being a Thoughtful, Dynamic and Polished host.
• Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner, including but not limited to, giving hotel greeting
• Take guests food and beverage orders over the phone
• Deliver food and alcoholic beverages to guests in their guest room within 20 minutes
• Requisition food and beverage supplies daily
• Work with a point of sale system to ring in food and beverage
• Receive and process customer payments
• Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by the hotel
• Learn and be able to answer questions on menu selections
• Communicate with internal and external guests
• Preform side work at the beginning and end of shift
• Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards
• Set-up and maintain cleanliness of work areas
• Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages and food safety
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
• Reports all customer complaints to the manager on duty.
• Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations.
• Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty.
• Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty
• Maintains Thoughtful, Dynamic, Polished and Brilliant customer service.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Must enjoy working with the people
• Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
• Regularly required to handle food and beverages
• Must be able to obtain a Missouri Liquor Card
• Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Able to work overtime, as needed
• Work well in a team environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external guests
• Ability to use point of sale computer