Guest Services Agent - Concierge
- - Guest Services
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
Provides information to the guests of the hotel. Information will include giving directions, various points of interest, restaurants, theater and events taking place in hotel. Assist guest in any area requested.
1. Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers
2. Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction
3. Provide guests with information regarding the surrounding area, such as public buildings, local streets and highways, restaurants, shopping and attractions
4. Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities
5. Maintains promotional literature for area attractions and is knowledgeable about current offerings and upcoming events
6. Responsible for tagging all luggage, whether it is to go upstairs to a guest room or to be stored
7. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
8. Responsible for logging in and out all packages and for placing messages in the computer to notify guest of packages received.
9. Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem
10. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information appropriately
11. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications
12. Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
1. High school diploma or equivalency degree.
2. Computer skills with Excel and Word.
3. At least one year customer service experience.
4. Friendly, cooperative manner and patience in dealing with unreasonable requests or rude customers.
5. Ability to carry, push, pull, up to 50lbs
6. Ability to stand or walk for long periods, or entire shift.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts