- - Housekeeping
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
Maintains the high cleanliness standards of the hotel in assigned areas. Performs any combination of tasks to maintain the hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner.
1. Spot cleaning of rugs, carpets, upholstery including the use of the shampooing machine.
2. Moves and arranges furniture, turns and places mattresses.
3. Vacuums and dusts guest corridors and public areas.
4. Waxes and polishes by hand or machines, designated areas.
5. Sweeps and washes stairs, landings and stairwells.
6. Keeps areas dust free including door frames and light fixtures.
7. Collects soiled linens from room attendant carts and down chutes.
8. Disposes of waste from room attendance carts.
9. Delivers clean linen, glassware and other supplies to guest floors.
10. Places guest requested items such as cribs, rollaway, bed boards, etc. in guest rooms.
11. May remove room service trays and carts to service areas.
12. Washes windows in designated areas.
13. Maintains exterior cleanliness of guest elevator doors and ice machines.
14. Trained in the use of all equipment and chemicals used in your area.
15. Report any engineering deficiencies.
16. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Physical strength and dexterity to operate necessary machinery and perform all required cleaning duties; jobs may require frequent bending.
2. Neat appearance to represent hotel positively with guests.
3. Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.
4. Previous experience desirable but not required.