- - Laundry
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
Oversees the laundry staff and ensures necessary linens and terry are clean and ready for use.
1. Directs, trains and supervises staff.
2. Scheduling associates.
3. Maintain product inventory.
4. Maintains department production records. Plans and implements sequence work for the most efficient production.
5. Routinely performs quality control inspection of finished product.
6. Communicates to Engineering and Director of Services regarding equipment malfunctions or breakdowns.
7. Reviews scheduling and attendance system and makes necessary adjustments.
8. Performs evaluations for employees.
9. Conducts interviews for new candidates.
10. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. 2-4 years of experience in the hotel business, helpful when in the Housekeeping/Laundry Department.
2. Good managerial and organizational abilities.
3. Ability to motivate and communicate with staff and deal effectively with performance problems.