- - Housekeeping
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
To perform all cleaning tasks in an orderly manner that cannot be completed on earlier shifts as it would cause guest and inconvenience or hinder the work flow of associates.
1. Vacuums and spots all carpets in lobbies and foyers.
2. Make sure all chairs, sofas, tables and lamps in public areas are dusted.
3. Cleans metal sidings in windows.
4. Cleans public and service elevators, wiping down walls and control panels.
5. Cleans all brass throughout hotel.
6. Cleans all public restrooms making sure that urinals, toilet bowls, sinks and lids are washed and disinfected, wipes down walls and doors, damp mops floor.
7. Thoroughly cleans associate locker rooms, performing same tasks as in all other restrooms.
8. Maintains garage levels and grounds surrounding the buildings.
9. Maintains the back of the house hallways and storage areas.
10. Strip, wax and maintain all public space hard floors.
11. Cleans associate cafeteria.
12. Cleans elevator tracks.
13. Is trained in the safe use of equipment and chemicals.
14. Report any engineering deficiencies.
15. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Physical strength and dexterity to operate necessary machinery and perform all required cleaning duties; jobs may require frequent bending.
2. Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.