- - Engineering
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
To operate a light delivery/panel truck or similar vehicle to pick up and deliver items materials, and finished products between the two towers on a scheduled basis. Also, to work on general repairs throughout the hotel. Dependable and hard-working.
1. Loads truck with both perishable and non-perishable goods between the two towers according to an assigned scheduled, or as needed.
2. Determines most efficient order of delivery and prepares schedule showing order to be followed. Consults with supervisor about any unusual problems.
3. General maintenance, upkeep, and cleanliness of the vehicle.
4. Able to easily move heavy equipment within the hotel as necessary.
5. To change burned out light bulbs as specified.
6. To assist Engineering Staff when requested to do so.
7. Reports any mechanical problems to supervisor.
8. Assists in other duties as assigned by management.
1. Valid, current driver's license and clean driving record.
2. Class E License
3. Ability to maintain simple logs and records.
4. Dependable worker able to carry out a series of work instructions without constant supervision.
4. Must be physically able to lift up to fifty pounds regularly in order to load and deliver packages.
5. One year general maintenance experience in hotel engineering or comparable environment.
6. Experience in electrical/mechanical systems or equipment.
7. Knowledge of industrial/building safety and fire safety procedures.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts