- - Laundry
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
Operate the wash machine to produce clean, sanitary linen and terry.
1. Pulls and sorts soiled hotel linen.
2. Manually loads pre-weight articles into washer or wash wheel until machine is loaded to designated capacity.
3. Closes door and starts machine. Adds soap, detergents, bleaches and/or washing solutions through trough as required during various washing cycles resulting in a clean and sanitary wash.
4. Observes machine movement indicator to ensure turning of wash wheel in alternate directions to avoid tangling of articles.
5. Observes and listens to operations of machine and reports malfunctions to supervisor.
6. Keeps records of total weight of wash processed each day for budgetary and production purposes.
7. Load washed articles into dryers when completely with wash deck responsibilities.
8. Assist with loading and unloading of linen carts to and from the truck as well as transporting linen carts to designated laundry areas in each building.
9. Assist with the feeding and catching of linen.
10. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 to 100 lbs.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time or entire shift
3. Must be able to reach over head, bend, and kneel repetitively and periodically.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page