Assistant Executive Steward
- - Stewarding - Department Head
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Assists the Executive Steward in the overall supervision and coordination of activities in the Stewarding Department. Directly supervises the Stewarding Department in the absence of the Executive Steward.
1. Maintains the responsibility for the cleanliness and sanitation of each area under your supervision.
2. Maintains the responsibility for the repair and cleanliness of all service equipment within your areas.
3. Assists supervisors in the inventory counts of china, glassware, silver and other equipment and makes reports on such inventories required.
4. Keeps immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or unusual matters so prompt corrective action can be taken.
5. Must be able to fill in on any job in the absence of regular associate.
6. Make contribution and suggestions in order to make the department more profitable and productive.
7. Maintain a good working relationship and with rapport with other F&B managers.
8. Maintain proper pars for china, glassware, silverware, etc. Needed for entire food and beverage area.
9. Responsible for reporting problems with equipment, supplies or other issues in question to Executive Steward.
10. Knowledge and understanding of all hotel policies, procedures, practices and sanitation standards.
11. Responsible for reporting to work on time. Reports to the Supervisor at the beginning and end of every shift so work assignments can be made and work performance inspected.
12. Maintains a professional image at all times.
13. Performs job duties in a safe and proactive manner to minimize the probability of accidents and sees that all associates do the same.
14. Train and develop Supervisors, Team Leaders and Associates.
15. Other duties as assigned by management.