Hotel Maintenance Administrative Assistant
- - Engineering
- MO, USA
- Full Time
To support and enhance the role of the engineering department through effectively engaging managers and associates in fulfilling department goals and priorities.
1. Payroll & Scheduling
Have a working knowledge of the property's Time and Labor Management System and assist with Payroll as needed.
Support Engineering Managers in completing employee evaluations in a timely manner.
2. Record Keeping
Generate monthly Energy Report for Accounting and input utility data into MESH.
Assist in making sure daily logs are completed.
Organization of manuals, blueprints, work tickets, PO's, and other departmental documents.
Coordinating with Accounting to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
3. Ordering & Inventory
Knowledge of Birchstreet or other vendor purchasing systems.
Work with Director of Engineering to track monthly expenses and prepare annual budgets.
Manage the Purchase Order Process from creation to final payment.
Manage inventory of guestroom safes and warranty returns, and program safes as necessary.
4. Interdepartmental Coordination
Assist Engineering Managers in preparation and execution of Work Requests/Projects throughout the Hotel and support special requests from clients.
Review all Banquet Event Orders for engineering requirements for meeting rooms and facilities to ensure client satisfaction.
5. Vendor Relations
Contact outside service vendors to coordinate maintenance and repairs of equipment.
Managing calendars for the department, tracking needs for personnel and equipment.
Assist in planning Monthly Department Meetings, including agenda and location.
7. Guest Satisfaction
Act as secondary point of contact to the Shift Engineer to monitor GXP to ensure that requests are answered in a timely manner.
Knowledge of guestVoice, reviewing guest surveys, and generating work orders as needed.
8. Emergency Procedures
Become familiar with the emergency action plan. When emergencies arise, act in whatever capacity will protect our guests and associates and preserve the building and its systems during the event. Support the Engineering department with any needed remediation.
SPECIFIC JOB PREREQUISITES AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. High school diploma and two years technical training, or two years College or four years of experience in a facility management related field.
2. Two years of experience as an administrator in a facility management related field is preferred.
3. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
JOB CONTEXT/PHYSICAL ABILITIES
1. Majority of job responsibilities are computer based.
2. Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
3. Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
4. Required to stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
5. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
6. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts