- - Outlets - Division Head
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Lead and direct team members and daily operation of the Food and Beverage Outlets in the absence of the Restaurant/Bar Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, rectify any deficiencies, and ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
- Inspect linen, china, glassware, and utensil quality, cleanliness, and condition daily.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employee.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Report equipment breakdowns, malfunctions, or issues to appropriate personnel for maintenance.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Develop and implement new and inventive ideas and strategies to improve the performance and engagement of associates and the department.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma required, college degree in related discipline strongly preferred.
- Prior restaurant or bar lead or supervisory experience required
- Able to work flexible shifts and overtime as needed
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Must be able to obtain a Missouri Liquor Card
- Ability to push, pull or lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time or entire shift
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Kansas City Marriott Downtown https://kcmarriott.plansource.com