Engineering Maintenance Tech II - Overnight Shift
- - Engineering
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Supports the overall electrical/mechanical repair work throughout the hotel. With quality control procedures in place, assists with all phases of repair from receipt equipment materials through the process and final testing of the finished repaired products.
1. To carry out and assist in electrical and/or mechanical repair work throughout the hotel.
2. Assist with Development of preventative maintenance systems to recognize issues before they become emergencies throughout the hotel.
3. Performs random checks of finished products to determine that they function according to the standards set by the Engineering team.
4. Inspects and organizes the work area to make certain it is clean and working efficiently at all times.
5. Analyzes root causes and allocate costs for faulty equipment and appliances according to reason for failure.
6. Prepares computer reports on daily meter reading – logged in daily.
7. On occasion, responsible for moving or shifting equipment, furniture from one area to another for special projects.
8. Changing burned out bulbs throughout the hotel as specified.
1. One year experience in general maintenance in hotel Engineering department.
2. Hands on experience with electrical/mechanical systems or equipment.
3. Analytic ability to develop and read blueprints.
4. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
5. Knowledge of industrial/building safety and fire safety procedures.