Food Storeroom Clerk
- - Storeroom
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for stocking the shelves with product and maintaining orderliness in the storeroom.
1. Learn the difference between all lettuces, produce, meat, dairy and frozen products.
2. Follow FIFO (First in-First Out).
3. Must be able to read well and follow through.
4. Responsible for filling all food requests.
5. Must put prices on requisitions.
6. Must inform storeroom manager or the assistant of food items you are running out of.
7. Must maintain a sanitary area at all times.
8. Must take and pass a sanitation course.
9. Must help check in food products and inspect them for quality.
10. Must punch in and out on time.
11. Must mark and date all items in the storeroom when they arrive.
12. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Prior experience with food handling.
2. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
3. Knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices and procedures.
4. Must have or be able to obtain a liquor card.
5. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.