Linen Room Attendant
- - Housekeeping
- MO, USA
- Part Time
Part-Time Position Available (Sunday-Monday, Morning Shift)
JOB SUMMARY: To supervise and be responsible for the running of the Linen Room, the communication center of the Housekeeping Department.
1. Opens department at 6:30 a.m.
2. Reports rooms ready for sale to Front Office via computer.
3. Sends torn linen to Sewing Attendant for mending.
4. Stores, issues and inventories supplies to main stock.
5. Keeps records of keys issued to Housekeeping personnel.
6. Records all guest requests in Log Book and ensures requests are handled properly and expeditiously.
7. Handles and records phone calls from Room Attendants for urgent trouble and advises department concerned.
8. Answers telephones politely and professionally.
9. Receives status of due-outs and communicates to Front Desk.
10. Keeps entire linen area clean and neat.
11. Keeps records of daily uniform inventory for laundry purposes.
12. Assists with uniform inventory.
13. Maintains accurate room status, VD/VR turnover and waits on computer.
14. Assigns VIP's, show rooms, special requests.
15. Checks uniforms after receiving from Laundry and place in respective uniform rack.
16. Sends uniforms to Sewing Attendant for any needed repairs.
17. Enters all engineering deficiencies into GXP.
18. Breakout the house when required.
19. Strives to maintain and build high levels of associate morale and guest satisfaction.
20. Other duties as assigned by management.