Overnight Front Desk Supervisor
- - Front Office
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Complete knowledge of the work done by the Front Office clerks. Supervises the overnight shift, making sure that all work is completed properly accurately. Advises clerks when to take breaks and whether they should leave early. Assigns specific tasks.
1. Must have knowledge of responsibilities of Front Desk Clerks.
2. Responsible for having the guest traffic both arriving and departing operate smoothly.
3. Completes the night auditor functions, closes the day and rolls the date through PMS.
4. Completes all overnight procedures per the checklist.
5. Handles employee discipline, written and verbal warnings when necessary.
6. Reviews and has complete knowledge of upcoming groups via the group files.
7. Hold a pre-shift meeting at the start of the shift.
8. Support and encourage your staff, teach them something every night.
9. Hand out core deliverable tick sheets.
10. PA all same day reservations and clear exceptions.
11. Check group files for the next three days for any special blocking request.
12. Assists with room blocking responsibilities.
13. Assist at the Front Desk, Guest Services, and AYS as necessary.
14. Make sure back office is clean.
15. Owns GSS and AES scores.
16. Other projects and duties as assigned by management.