Housekeeping Room Attendant
- - Housekeeping
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
To clean and sanitize all assigned occupied and vacant guest rooms in accordance with hotel policies and procedure and Marriott Brand Standards.
1. Attends daily stand meetings on time, dressed in proper uniform.
2. Properly sign out/sign in room keys.
3. Reports to assigned floors, inspects assigned cart and linen closet for supplies, informs Quality Control (QC) or Linen Room Attendant (LRA) of depleted supplies.
4. Checks with QC for VIP guests, early service requests, early arrivals and services these rooms first.
5. Follows all Marriott Brand Standards and hotel procedures and policies when entering, servicing, and exiting rooms.
6. Follows Marriott hosting standards when interacting with guests and associates.
7. Properly tag and turn in all items left from guests.
8. Report engineering or maintenance deficiencies to QC or LRA.
9. Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
1. Physical strength and dexterity to operate necessary machinery and perform all required cleaning duties; jobs may require frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, repeated arm movement, limited sitting.
2. Ability to push/pull/maneuver room attendant cart of up to 50lbs.
3. Neat appearance to represent hotel positively with guests.
4. Friendly demeanor in order create positive guest interactions.
5. Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.
6. Previous experience desirable but not required.
7. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time or entire shift.