Restaurant Server - Part Time
- - Metropolitan KC
- MO, USA
- Part Time
Saturday and Sunday Shifts Available!
Ensure quick and efficient food service to all guests, create personal connections, ensure guest satisfaction all the while being a Thoughtful, Dynamic and Polished host.
1. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation
2. Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
3. Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
4. Answer questions on menu selections.
5. Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
6. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
7. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
8. Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
9. Present physical and accurate check to guest and process all payment methods.
10. Pick-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
11. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
12. Maintain cleanliness of work and guest areas by clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area.
13. Complete opening and closing duties and side work, including but not limited to, setting tables & stations, restocking items, turning on/off lights, etc.
14. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications
15. Abide by State, Federal and Corporate regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverages and food safety
16. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
17. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
18. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
19. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
20. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
21. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors and Managers.
1. Prior food service experience is required, casual dining experience is preferred.
2. Must be able to obtain a Missouri Liquor Card
3. Ability to stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
4. Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects in excess of 50 pounds with assistance.
5. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
6. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
7. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.