- - Housekeeping
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Maintains the high cleanliness standards of the hotel in assigned areas. Performs any combination of tasks to maintain the hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner.
- Collects soiled linens from room attendant carts and guest room floors.
- Separates soiled linen in service areas, place appropriately down chute or to Laundry.
- Disposes of waste/recyclables from room attendants' carts, guest room floors and service areas.
- Keeps areas dust free including door frames and light fixtures.
- Sweeps and washes stairs, landings and stairwells.
- Vacuums and dusts guest corridors and public areas.
- Places guest requested items such as cribs, rollaway, bed boards, etc. in guest rooms.
- Removes cribs, rollaway beds, glassware, etc. from guest room floors.
- Delivers clean linen, glassware and other supplies to guest floors.
- Maintains exterior cleanliness of guest elevator doors, ice and vending machines, interior windows and mirrors.
- Spot cleaning of rugs, carpets, upholstery including the use of the shampooing machine.
- Moves and arranges furniture, turns and places mattresses.
- Report any engineering deficiencies.
- Trained in the use of all equipment and chemicals used in your area.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Physical strength and dexterity to operate necessary machinery and perform all required cleaning duties; jobs may require frequent bending, kneeling, repeated movement; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Neat appearance to represent hotel positively with guests.
- Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.
- Previous experience desirable but not required.
Kansas City Marriott Downtown https://kcmarriott.plansource.com