Loss Prevention & Guest Services Associate - Overnight
- - Loss Prevention and VIP Services
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Overnight Shift Available.
Promoting a brilliant host environment for guests and associates of the hotel. Having a presence and promoting a Safe work environment for our guests and associates.
- Be an Ambassador of the hotel to all guests both internal and external by being enthusiastic and embracing the Marriott corporate culture.
- Greet guests and associates.
- Assist guests with navigating the hotel.
- Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner according to the Marriott Standard and respond to guest inquiries.
- Be able to multi-task duties.
- Contribute ideas to the team and work as a team player.
- Complete working knowledge of the PMS front office system to include guest assistance and making room keys.
- Note and report unsafe working practices, recommend corrective action.
- Maintain log book, activity sheet entries, and file.
- Maintain the office in a neat and clean manner.
- Assist guests with key assists & safe assists.
- Engaged with GSS (including possible assistance handling responses to the surveys with 9's and 10's), ESS and AES.
- Attend monthly department meetings and various hotel wide annual meetings.
- Thoroughly and accurately record and monitor lost & found.
- Greet and Identify visitors at service entrance, issue and collect passes in accordance with procedure. Acknowledge departing associates and visitors and conduct bag checks.
- Control and account for keys and other equipment given to associates.
- Administer first aid and contact proper authorities as needed and prepare reports.
- Participate in guard tour and other daily property system duties.
- Monitor security cameras.
- Participate on the emergency response team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous customer service required.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs Word and Excel.
- Flexible schedule required including weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time or an entire shift including stairs.
- Proficient in CPR and emergency procedures.
Kansas City Marriott Downtown https://kcmarriott.plansource.com