Bartender - Part Time
- - Bar Central
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Create, prepare and serve beverages to guests, while also selling food and preparing drinks for the servers all the while being a Thoughtful, Dynamic and Polished host.
1. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
2. Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
3. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
4. Answer questions on menu selections.
5. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
6. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
7. Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
8. Present physical and accurate check to guest and process all payment methods.
9. Attend to tables in the dining area.
10. Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
11. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
12. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
13. Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
14. Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
15. Wash soiled glassware.
16. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
17. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
18. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
19. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
20. Complete opening and closing duties.
21. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
22. Abide by State, Federal and Corporate regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverages and food safety
23. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
24. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
25. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
26. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
27. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
1. Prior bartending experience is required; high-volume bar experience is highly preferred.
2. Must be able to obtain a Missouri Liquor Card
3. Ability to stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
4. Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects in excess of 50 pounds with assistance.
5. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
6. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
7. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.