Bistro Attendant - Cook I
- - Bistro
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Provide a clean and cheerful atmosphere for employees dining while maintaining standards in sanitation, service and food quality.
- Arrive to work on time, based on schedule and business needs.
- Assist in prepping salad bar items for the next meal/day.
- Responsible for getting fresh meals setup on line and preparing to serve associates.
- Keeps salad bar items stocked and clean throughout service.
- Serves from hot line.
- Performs routine cleaning of food serving area, tables and chairs.
- Cleans up spills and monitors equipment functionality in the bistro area.
- Completes cleaning assignment for the day.
- Removes all leftover food from cafeteria at close.
- Provides quality service to associates in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
1. At least one year's training in food service.
2. Cooperative attitude in performing a variety of tasks as assigned and has a desire and eagerness to learn.
3. Sufficient strength and dexterity to handle heavy pots and pans and to operate kitchen equipment.
4. Ability to lift,push or pull 25-50 lbs.
The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran status, religion, genetic information, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
If you are an individual needing reasonable accommodation, please contact your manager or Human Resource.