- - Coffee Central
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Operate specialty coffee cart. Make specialty coffee drinks and sell breakfast pastries.
1. Reports to work on time neatly groomed and in a clean and proper uniform with name tag and hair contained.
2. Counts bank and ensures its balance.
3. Collect cash from guest and distributes proper change.
4. For credit card charges, check expiration date and send it through the approval machine, when approved have guest sign.
5. Drop cash deposit in hotel safe and sign deposit slip with witness.
6. Run necessary reports on Micros.
7. On a daily basis, set-up, service. Maintain cleanliness of area at all times.
8. Ensure all equipment is in working order.
9. Greet and serve guest in friendly, courteous and professional manner. Always: Thoughtful, Dynamic, Polished, and Brilliant
10. Be knowledgeable of various products available and promote and upsell products.
11. Know correct lifting and pushing techniques. May be required to lift 5 to 10 gallon coffee urns, carry 30 lbs. and push heavy carts.
12. Practice safe work habits and wear proper footwear.
13. Be familiar with all hotel policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
14. Stock sundry shop, soda coolers and various other items.
15. Complete daily requisitions for product from the storeroom.
16. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment.
2. Able to lift, push, pull, bend, stoop, reach and stand for long periods of time.
3. Excellent communication skills, openly communicate with management.
4. Flexible: able to work flexible shifts with peak periods and slower times.