Food Storeroom Clerk
- - Storeroom
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for receiving, storage and inventory of supplies and goods. Assists in maintaining organization of storage areas and sanitation in the storerooms.
Morning Shift Available!
1. Performs receiving activities of supplies and food and beverage goods.
2. Transports supplies and goods to appropriate storage areas and stocking of goods in a timely manner.
3. Notifies Supervisor or Managers of any receiving discrepancies or damaged products.
4. Follows FIFO (First in-First Out) organization method for goods.
5. Ensures proper dating or tagging of supplies and goods.
6. Responsible for filling all food requisitions.
7. Maintains receiving documentation files and purchase orders.
8. Assists with inventory of supplies, food, and beverage.
9. Ensures storage areas are clean and adheres to food safety sanitation requirements.
10. Helps check food products for quality.
11. Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
1. Prior experience with food handling.
2. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
3. Knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices and procedures.
4. Must have or be able to obtain a liquor card.
5. Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
6. Physical effort required by the job includes standing, walking, bending, pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 25-50 pounds.
The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran status, religion, genetic information, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
If you are an individual needing reasonable accommodation, please contact your manager or Human Resource.