Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
- - Housekeeping
- MO, USA
- Full Time
Maintains standards of cleanliness of all restrooms and public areas.
1. Cleans and maintains public areas including but not limited to inside windows, carpet appearance, mopping hard surfaces, dusting furniture/displays cases/bookshelves.
2. Cleans and maintains all restrooms and locker rooms in public and back of house space.
3. Maintains and cleans guest elevators and escalators.
4. Maintains employee and guest garage stairwells.
5. Routinely pulls trash in all office areas, including Sundry Shop as well as trash pick-up at entrance areas and perimeter of both towers.
6. Trained in the safe use of all equipment and cleaning supplies.
7. Maintain Fitness Center including locker rooms, when open.
8. Report any engineering deficiencies.
9. Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
1. Neat appearance to represent hotel positively with guests.
2. Ability to communicate with guests and provide directions within hotel.
3. Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.
4. Must be able to lift, push and pull 25-50lbs.
5. Must be able to stand for long periods of time or entire shift.
6. Must be able to reach overhead, bend, and kneel repetitively and periodically.
The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran status, religion, genetic information, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
If you are an individual needing reasonable accommodation, please contact your manager or Human Resource.